Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Fun & Silly Faces!

I love this silly little face N makes! It cracks me up! I've managed to create 3 silly little girls. I guess when you act like a goof ball around the house, it's bound to rub off on them.

We had a great weekend! I was sick Friday, so we didn't do much. Saturday we spent the entire day with my family & I loved it! The girls swam, we met my neice's boyfriend, made some nice cocktails, ate some great food, it was very nice. Sunday we worked our tails off! Weeded the flowerbed in the back yard, it was TOTALLY overgrown with grass. My fingernails ached the entire day from all the weeding! I planted some flowers (purple & pink per A's request) & some herbs (rosemary & basil), Kevin cleaned the back patio which really needed it! K & I also painted A's room, then I took a 1 1/2 mile walk with our neighbor! I'm a little sore today, but totally worth it!

We leave for vacation in less than a week now! So excited!!!!

Happy Monday!! :)

No comments:

a glimpse into our day to day.